2013年12月31日 星期二

2014 will be even BETTER



I'm still amazed by how determined I am to break things off with DJ, and I am so proud that I succeed. And finally I was back on the right track that I intend to be on, achieving good exam results and have my offers now.

2014, you have to be smooth and even better. I really enjoy the calmness in the past few months, and I wish there is not going to be any storms followed by. And I do believe that life can be smooth if you truly determine to. Even though it can be less fun, but overall that's all I ask for. 

At the start of December, I made up this advent calendar game for Mister by sending him SnapChats every day till Xmas day. And he seems to enjoy it a lot, so he ask for more. Now I show him each item I brought from the Xmas sale every day, just one item with nothing else, so it can be just a scarf, a cardigan, anything. Mister gives me good reviews as well, always makes me feel flattered. 

Can't wait to see him when he's back to London...

Today's SnapChat with Mister.
Anyway, have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

XXXXX


沒有留言:

張貼留言