2013年12月14日 星期六

All I want for Christmas...

I met Mister yesterday, and this is the last time we will see each other in 2013 :(

I got him some pistachio truffles made by me and paired them up with a bottle of Tokaji 5 Puttonyos. And that is spot on, he loves it! Nevertheless, I served them in my satin basque ;-)
I tied that ribbon!! Glad that YouTube is there.
The meeting was lovely as usual. Every time is getting better than the last time... Then we went to a Thai restaurant for dinner, as we are both starving after we have wore each other out. And go back to the hotel for more. Not sure if it's the orgasm or just simply him that makes me feel so secure and happy that I almost tear up. Possibly it's his words, I guess he is the first one in this world that encourages me all the time, so sincerely, in such a way that even my parents never did. 


'I can see that, in few years time, you will be amazing. Either designing new pharmaceutical plants or even winning the British Bake Off, you will be amazing.' I know this might sound a bit silly, but that's all I really need. That's why I keep telling him how lucky I am. It's not only that I've found a nice and generous sugardaddy, not only that I've found someone who supports me in so many ways, but someone like him that offer me things in such a gentle way. Thank you.

We both agreed that we will stick with each other for at least a while. But he said he thinks I would be the one who will change my mind first, because I'm still too young, too much things unseen. While he had seen much more and he still wants me, so it is not likely that he will change his mind... He might be right, but we will see. At least I am certain that he is one of those person who influenced me the most in my life.


2 則留言:

  1. I'm liking your blog so far. I enjoy your romantic girly reactions to Mister's attention. But he is right: you'll be the first to go. The difference in your ages is vapor to you, but very real and tangible to him. You'll be seduced by so much more -- as well you should -- and you'll be off to explore.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Thanks Ed, I know this might happen one day eventually, and all I hope is we can end nicely. But just the thought of saying goodbye to Mister make me feel sad... Anyway, this is my first comment, thank you :-)

      刪除