2013年12月27日 星期五

A Date with an Old Crush

OK, it wasn't really a date.

A friend of mine from the US, Jason came to London for holiday. Well, he is actually one of my Besties' boyfriend. I know Jason at the same time as my bestie, when we are all still in high school. They have been together for 5 years since then. And he was one of my crushes.

Then we met up today, mainly because I need to be in the central London for sales shopping! We went to Winter Wonderland as well, we did have a great time. Thinking about how disappointed I feel when I knew they got together 5 years ago, and now I am feeling glad that it wasn't me, makes me realized how unpredictable things can go in life.

I think it's not entire representative when they say: ' When people grow, people grow apart. '

In the case of Jason and me, I think we grew closer. Our values became closer, possibly due to similar experiences, lifestyle et cetera. Today was great, but I knew there is no chemistry at all. It could be the fact that I know guys at his age cannot afford what I truly like and enjoy, typically when I already had a taste of all these fine things.

Through our conversation today, I think our values are much more similar. Cannot say they are very good talks, but good enough. I guess if Jason wasn't my bestie's bf, we can be good friends. But you know it's difficult and awkward to be good friends with your bestie's bf.

P.S. Mister and I kind of made a deal to go on a trip on February, as long as I promised to do certain hours of study each day -_- I agreed on that, but when it really comes, we will see. We are not sure about our destination yet... I would love to go to Italy though :)

XXXXX

沒有留言:

張貼留言