2013年12月22日 星期日

Happy Holiday and More Surprises!

I got an offer from UCL! I literally screamed when I received the email the other day. This makes me feel much more secure now. At least now I can choose to stay in London next year, in which I always intend to. I have been waiting for over 2 months, so I got quite nervous and a bit stressed out. This is the best gift from Santa this year!

I do ask myself, what is my reason to stay in London? Why is it my first choice? I kept convincing myself that there is more opportunities to find a relevant internship in London, better lifestyle et cetera. But to be honest, I knew Mister is one of the reasons. I never admit it but I assume he knows. Also, even though I am not inside the sugar-bowl right now, I still wouldn't want to stay too far away from it geographically. London is the heart of the sugar-bowl, how can I leave here?

The day after, I received a small parcel from Mister: a lovely card with paragraphs of writings, a pomegranate, a recipe book, two boxes of chocolates from Charbonnel et Walker, and a Wolford gift card. That really makes my day, they are all so meaningful and I can tell the thoughts behind each of them. I am a bit uncertain about whether this is my Christmas present, because he once told me he will get me something after he comes back from France. And he also mentioned 'to help me going over the holiday', so I wasn't sure. I would be slightly disappointed if there isn't anything when he comes back. I know I shouldn't because he already did so much for me in the entire year, but you know women... :-P

I think I am going to have a wonderful Christmas this year, finally. Not sure about New Year, I always get quite upset in New Year's time, but I do hope I will have a great New Year too.

Anyway, Merry Christmas people!

XXXXX


沒有留言:

張貼留言