2015年8月20日 星期四

Rethink


Last week I went to HK again, and I got super, super drunk. I was actually in a coma, pretty much. 

Then I spent all day in bed, on and off my bed to puke. It was bad. It was so bad that I decided not to drink for a while. I realise excess drinking and partying is not going to make my life any better. It may be a quick getaway, but the problem is still there when I got up the next day. 

And also, after the night that I was in a pretty big fight with my family, I decided that my life is shit enough and I should do something to make myself feel good about myself instead of making it worse. 

On the other hand, it's my birthday in less than 4 weeks. Then I'm turning 20.

Holding a big is not something I want. Perhaps a bungy jump? Perhaps going to the amusement park? Some indoor skiing? I need to do something physically exciting!


沒有留言:

張貼留言