2015年7月13日 星期一

The White Issue

Back to home for few weeks. Pool parties, nasty flu, one French encounter.
Oddly enough, I am so tempted to start a relationship after meeting this French football player in HK. I miss afternoons that I can just indulge in bed with someone nice. Especially for holidays like this. But I find it rather difficult... to meet white/Caucasian in this small town. I wish I live in HK. 

On the other hand, people are making so much fuss when an Asian girl prefers sleeping with white guys. I shouldn't feel ashamed of this, but when I heard of people talking about how easy to get an Asian girl laid, I still feel like I'm not supporting the poor males in my own race. My act makes me a traitor. 

And I google my doubt, funny fact that I'm not the only one. Dating apps actually shows most men fancy Asian women while majority of females prefer white men. I doubt the accuracy of this experiment, but at least it shows some correlations. 

racial dating

I wonder what's the reason behind. That Asian women are more feminine? I was actually told that Asian women have the best (tightest) pussy among all, is that a big factor?

沒有留言:

張貼留言