2015年7月30日 星期四

Best I Ever Had and Will Have

This time, I promised I'll be good. I'll not fuck anyone apart from Mister.

Love is so intense. I enjoy the every single moment we had together. I miss his laugh, his voice, his hand, his eyes, his everything. I like how our relationship is transforming, sex gets better as we love each other more. I like it when he wrapped around a white towel and pretended he was some Roman philosopher. I like it when he put on his straight face to scare me off. I like it when he told me how beautiful I am. I like it when I can just kiss him endlessly on his cheeks. I like it when I can annoy him in order to wake up him. Every single way, I love him.

I know I am being blind and the thrill probably comes from the excitement of such a forbidden affair. But fuck that. He makes me very very happy, and it's all that matters.

沒有留言:

張貼留言