2013年9月28日 星期六

Late night reads


I love reading, either trashy fictions or the 'useful' ones.

It always me reminds me, I had the New Scientist magazine in my hands, my head lying on Pepper's chest. Everything would seem so right that moment, that I would never want to let go.

The feelings I had for Pep was extremely intense. I still don't figure out why at the end. I guess I am not only a sweet tooth, I also got slightly obsessed with the bad food as well.

I felt less lonely through reading someone's life who is more exciting and fascinating. Seeing yourself as nothing when comparing the heroine in the books are good.

A cuppa coffee and some macaroons, let me be fat. It's fine, I won't see Shotter in 2 weeks time. I can let myself off for a while.

Is there any good reads about a sugarbaby life? Recommend any?

沒有留言:

張貼留言